This hotel grand opening welcomes The Cambria to Downtown Phoenix!
Featuring a ribbon cutting ceremony, “Paint with a Brew”, and Phoenix Coyote’s team captain Oliver Ekman-Larsson; this was certainly a memorable grand opening!
Located in the Roosevelt Row Arts District, The Cambria offers amenities such as the following, taken from parent company Choice Hotels’ press release:
- A spacious rooftop, featuring ample event space, a pool with cabanas and 360-degree views of the surrounding city.
- FTR, a rooftop bar recently ranked as one of the best in the city.
- Also, Poppy, the hotel’s onsite restaurant that offers a healthy mix of rustic and modern plates made with local ingredients.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Additionally, state-of-the-art fitness center.
- A selection of local craft beers curated by Cambria’s certified cicerone, as well as wine and specialty cocktails.
- And, of course, multi-function meeting and event space.
Check out The Cambria for your next staycation, meeting, or rooftop pool party.
For more event photography and grand openings in the greater Phoenix area, check out some of our other posts and location highlights: